top of page

As your business grows and your annual turnover increases you may reach the point where you will need to register for VAT if you have not already chosen to do so.  


You must register for VAT when your VAT taxable turnover is more than £85,000 (2018/19) in a rolling year.  Which VAT scheme you register for will depend on your circumstances.

When you register for VAT you will have certain obligations and responsibilities including filing VAT returns with HMRC within the deadlines and paying any VAT due on time.  Outsourcing to a reliable and experienced Bookkeeper can ease the pressure of this added responsibility and give you peace of mind that these regular returns are taken care of leaving you to continue to do what you do best.

Institute of Certified Bookkeepers

Practice License No. 12652

Contact us today to arrange your free appointment

bottom of page